Hevea Natural Rubber Fish (Polly) Free from PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours No added colours or synthetics Approx 7cm tall
Playful HEVEA, Natural Rubber Fish Polly Bath toy, Highly hygienic, Plastic-Free
Polly the fish is a squidgy tiddly toy – just right for tiny babies and tots. Hevea bathing toys are soft and malleable, yet durable. It’s easy to grasp and squeeze for even the tiniest hands, encouraging baby’s all-important early development skills.
- 100% natural rubber – people and planet friendly produced
- Free from BPA, phthalates, plastics, petroleum and PVC
- No added colours or synthetics
- No perforations/hole in the bottom – eliminates grime and mould build up inside
- Soft and tactile to the touch
- No squeaky noise
- The stylish packaging is made from FSC certified paper and biodegradable materials
- 7 cm tall
- Handmade in Morocco.
The name “Hevea” originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.
Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product safety Act, & AS/NZ ISO standard