There are many types and brands of baby slings and carriers on the market, so when you decide to buy a baby carrier you want to make sure that you’re getting the best baby carrier for you and your baby.
The manduca® baby carrier ticks all boxes when it comes to comfort and safety.
- The manduca® baby carrier keeps your baby close enough to you to kiss, and allows your baby to sit comfortably in the M position®, the natural position for sitting and carrying, recommended by paediatricians and orthopaedic specialists.
- Manduca is a 100% certified organic baby carrier, made from organic cotton against baby’s skin
- Can be worn as front facing baby carrier, baby carrier backpack or hip carrier
- Shoulder straps can be worn straight or crossed over for extra comfort.
- Can be used from 3.5 kg up to 20 kg- one carrier from newborn to toddlerhood
- Has integrated newborn insert- no need to buy special insert
- Has integrated back extension- more back support for your baby and discretely breastfeeding
- Padded hip belt and shoulder straps to distribute the weight of you baby through your hips regardless of whether your wearing the Manduca as a front facing baby carrier or baby carrier backpack
- Weights only 600 grams!
Manduca baby carriers are stylish and modern, coming in a range of colours and styles
Voted “Best Buy” by Mother & Baby Magazine when tested against other leading baby carriers and slings (April\May 2010) The manduca baby carrier is tan ideal baby carrier for your baby’s first years in life. You can start by carrying him in front carrying position with the build-in insert, and then you can choose from four different comfortable carrying styles: on your front, your back or you hip.