Hevea Rubber Star Ball
Tactile HEVEA, Natural Rubber Star Ball, Soft, Squeezable & Fun, Plastic-Free
The Hevea Star ball is a natural toy, suitable for both babies and children.
The malleable rubber is soft and bounce-able and makes the ball an ideal toy for babies during their early development stages and also during the following years.
Approx 10.5cm in diameter. Non-toxic 100% natural rubber toy. Soft, flexible and easy to grasp.
Free from BPA, PVC and phthalates. Peace of mind for you, non-toxic fun for your child.
- Made from natural rubber
- Free from BPA, plastics, PVC, petroleum and Phthalates
- The natural rubber is soft, flexible and easy to grasp
- It is soft, gentle and squeezable
- Easy for tiny hands to grasp
- Star patterns surface
- Stimulates tactile development
- No Colouring – just the natural colour of rubber
- Size: diameter 10.5 cm
- Made in Malaysia
- Comply to safety standard:EN 71 / REACH / CPSIA/ ASTM / CHPA/ CCPSA
The ball can be sterilized in boiled water for maximum 1 minute or cleaned in warm water and mild soap if needed.
The ball should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat in order to last longer.
The ball is made of 100% Pure Natural rubber, which can darken in colour as times go by.
Very few children are allergic to natural rubber, however watch out for any allergic reactions and stop any use if an allergic reaction should occur because of using the teether/toy.
Safety standard EN 71.